Sunday, May 27, 2012

All suited up!!!








Look #1. ZARA blazer, River Island Shorts,H&M tee, Zara glitter sandals, Silver boxed clutch.

Look #2. ZARA Blazer, ZARA gladiator sandals, American Eagle ripped jeans, Gap tee, Rebecca Minkoff Mac clutch,

One of the pieces that i cannot get enough of are blazers. The right blazer can easily go from day to night. I wore the same blazer for a night out with my boyfried, and on a sunday afternoon shopping trip with my mom. One blazer, two different looks. Which look would you most likely wear?

2 comments:

  1. Saw your blog on a Chictopia forum. I totally agree with you. I can't get enough of blazers, they are definitely a fashion must! Love the Zara blazers. I recently started to shop there and I'm getting hooked. Unfortunately, some of Zara's prices are too high

    <3 Miianne

    miiannefashiondaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great and love blazers too, but believe it or not I only own one and Zara is a little pricey but worth every penny. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete